GALEC
Bạn có muốn phản ứng với tin nhắn này? Vui lòng đăng ký diễn đàn trong một vài cú nhấp chuột hoặc đăng nhập để tiếp tục.
Đăng Nhập

Quên mật khẩu

Latest topics
» GALEC 2: Report "The Art of Conversation" 26/03/2015
by ngochoa Wed Apr 01, 2015 11:40 pm

» GALEC 2: Report for "PARENTING" 22/01/2015
by ngochoa Sun Jan 25, 2015 7:29 pm

» Học Bổng Thạc Sĩ Công Nghệ Thông Tin Đại Học Sydney (Úc) Năm 2015
by Hoàng Thủy Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:05 am

» Hội Thảo "Bí Quyết Giao Tiếp Tiếng Anh Tự Tin"
by Hoàng Thủy Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:03 am

» [HN] Chương Trình Hiến Máu Nhân Đạo Vòng Tay Ấm lần 5
by Hoàng Thủy Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:01 am

» Insight Education Center Tuyển Thực Tập Sinh Marketing (Part-time)
by Hoàng Thủy Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:57 am

» GALEC 2 : Workshop "SLEEP" 15/1/2014
by ngochoa Tue Jan 13, 2015 6:42 pm

» GALEC 2: Report for "GENDER DISCRIMINATION" 8/1/2015
by ngochoa Sun Jan 11, 2015 10:49 pm

» GALEC 2 : Workshop "GENDER DISCRIMINATION" 8/1/2015
by ngochoa Tue Jan 06, 2015 10:48 pm

» GALEC 2 : Workshop "YOUTH & OLD AGE" 25/12/2014
by ngochoa Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:53 pm

GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014

Go down

GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014 Empty GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014

Bài gửi by ngochoa Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:14 am

REPORT FOR WORKSHOP: FAMILY RELATIONSHIP
Time: 6h30-8h00 p.m., Thursday 20/02/2014
Place: ETC Training English Center, No.196B Thai Thinh
(Note: Leave your vehicle right in front of ETC)

All members sat in the circle and prepared to join this promisingly exciting workshop.
GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014 Fr_zps0f791c59
After introducing about myself, I asked everybody to play a game so-called “BINGO”. This was a very funny game. We could consider this game as a severe competition amongst two groups. All of members in each group had to guess exactly the words in available blanks to make a complete row, column or cross line. All of words guessed were associated to family relationship. Everybody played with their attempts, however, It was so pity that there was no winner Smile
Moving on to Discussion part, everyone focused on discussing the today topic “Family relationship”. Also, my group had a very exciting discussion. A boy said that he was closer with his mother. Although her mother often indulged him like giving him lots of allowance whenever he needed, he was also obedient. Through this fact, I realized that allowance was not sure to make children naughty. This depended on the sense of responsibility and character of each child. Besides, there was also an interesting question asked by a girl that “If you asked the opinions of both Dad and Mom but they were opposite, Which one did do you prefer and choose?” That boy answered immediately that he would choose the side right according to his thought. If you had been him, would you have done like him? ^.^
GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014 Fr1_zpsf82f46b5
Going to part 3-Presentation, I mentioned first the roles of Dad and Mom in the family. A man who had been married supposed that the Dad was accountable to earn money and Mom was responsible for doing the chore and taking care of children. This opinion made a hectic controversy. Another girl denied his opinion and argued that nowadays the man and the woman played equal roles in the family as well as in this state-of-the-art society, so apart from getting money, the man had to help his wife with housework. Finally, we agreed with the girl’s poin of view.
GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014 Fa4_zps43a4d87f
At half time of part 3, I gave them a sensitive situation: “ If you discovered that the real gender of your child was homosexual, what would you react?” Almost people in the room said that they would be so shocked and sad. It was actually hard for them to accept this fact; therefore, they would check carefully whether their child’ gender was homosexual or not. Meanwhile, a girl supposed that it was very normal and told a real story about one homosexual couple who had a really normal life as those of the other couples.
Next, I asked them that whether they accepted the marriage between their child and her/his parter. And the answer was “No”. Actually, Homosexuality was unacceptable in the eyes of majority of Vietnamese. Nevertheless, you also should learn to accept everything belonging to your child and also should always maintain your love towards them because they were the ones you gave birth and have nurtured so far.
GALEC 2: Report for Workshop "FAMILY RELATIONSHIP" 20/2/2014 Fa3_zps2463cec7
At 8:10 pm, later than the time planned, the workshop ended. I said thanks to all and wished them a happy evening ^^

-----------------------
Galec 2 English Club

Address: ETC Training English Center, No.196B Thai Thinh

Email: galec2club@gmail.com Yahoo: galec2_club
Fan Page: https://www.facebook.com/Galec2club
Forum: https://galec.forumvi.com/forum

Venue sponsor: ETC Training English Center
Hot line: Ms.Hoa 0167.560.9670

ngochoa

Tổng số bài gửi : 162

Về Đầu Trang Go down

Về Đầu Trang